(TV Happy 15.10.2019)
Matica Srpska from Novi Sad has published a comprehensive collection entitled "Milorad Pavić: Citizen of World Literature", about the reception of Pavić's work across all languages, countries and continents. The editor of the volume is Ivan Negrišorac (Dragan Stanić, president of the Matica Srpska), while the reviewers are Jovan Delić and Petar Pijanović. The publication is accompanied by a large photo album from private archives, relating to the subject. Most of the photographs have now been published for the first time.
CELEBRATING TWO ANNIVERSARIES OF MILORAD PAVIĆ
(90th anniversary of his birth, 35th anniversary of the first publication of the Dictionary of the Khazars)
The exhibition/event at the National Library of Serbia was opened for Museum Night 2019, and is conceived on three levels.
The first level exhibits attractive translations of the Dictionary of the Khazars, including bibliophile and unique editions, displayed in one location for the first time. Apart from books, visitors can have a look at Milorad Pavić's personal belongings and private photographs (thanks to the generosity of Milorad Pavić's Bequest). The second part is an overview of translations of this author's novel on a geotemporal map of the world – the covers of translations of the Dictionary of the Khazars projected onto a world map. The third part is a fashion collection inspired by the Dictionary of the Khazars.
- In the year of Pavic's Jubilee, the Dictionary of the Khazar has been translated into 39th language – Tamil
- BOOKS, EXHIBITIONS, PANELS, INTERVIEWS
- Ballet premiere "Dictionary of the Khazars - Dream hunters", May 19th on the Main Stage of the National Theatre in Belgrade
- DICTIONARY OF THE KHAZARS IN PERSIAN
- JASMINA MIHAJLOVIĆ IN THE SHOW “EXCLUSIVE” - MIRA ADANJA-POLAK
- FIRST ILLUSTRATED EDITION OF DICTIONARY OF THE KHAZARS