The Parisian publisher "Attila" (Le Nouvel Attila) published for the first time Pavić's novel Writing Box in French, translated by Maria Bežanovska. To remind, the same publisher published a reissue of Dictionary of the Khazars in 2015. where the book won a design award. The cover was once again designed by Gabrielle Coze.
M. Pavić's book "Writing Box" is in the trilingual parallel corpus of the European project ParCOLab, whose headquarters are in France. The site is intended for linguists, translators, students… The texts are given in parallel in Serbian, English, French and Spanish.
- Multimedijalna izložba o M. Paviću u Biblioteci grada Beograda - "Od Š do A"
- LITERATURE EVENING ABOUT PAVIC IN PARIS
- Milorad PaviĆ - Citizen of World Literature
- MULTIMEDIA EXHIBITION "PAVIĆ FROM Z TO A" OPENED IN BELGRADE CITY LIBRARY
- EXHIBITION AT THE NATIONAL LIBRARY OF SERBIA
- In the year of Pavic's Jubilee, the Dictionary of the Khazar has been translated into 39th language – Tamil